A list of 20 most popular things that people do not understand in introverts.
A list of 10 most popular things that people do not understand in introverts.
- We need to take a break regularly simply to recover our powers from socializing. These moments, people around can think that we are antisocial, but that’s not true, we’re simply having a rest.
- The weird feeling you get, when you’re being asked to go somewhere with your mate and you say “yes” just not to say “no” and not to hurt his feelings.
- People often ask us if we’re OK. If we don’t talk much, that doesn’t mean that something is wrong. We prefer not to talk when there isn’t much to talk about, so we stay silent.
- Do you know the feeling of a cold shower? Yes, that’s the feeling we often get when a phone rings or someone calls at us and we don’t expect it.
- We hate situations when other people try and get us on the “right” way, forcing us to be more social against our will.
- Most of us often have a feeling and a strong desire to go out, but this idea is short-living, and when we’re out, we have another feeling, to get home as soon as possible.
- One of our favorite occupations is to get out to the silent place in the park with a book and a cup of coffee, but many people take this as a sign to start a conversation with us.
- Most of the introverts don’t like when someone or something is interrupting their thoughts.
- People often don’t understand why we like small companies. It’s because we’re comfortable there.
- Most of us are being understood incorrectly, but we just need some time to be alone and everything will be back as usual.