The man died at once while trying to perform a dangerous trick with the fireworks

The man died at once while trying to perform a dangerous trick with the fireworks

The 22-years-old man tragically died on the 4th of July while having fun on the occasion of the celebration. witnesses said that the man was drinking before he decided to put a firework on top of his head and launch it.

The 22-years-old man tragically died on the 4th of July while having fun on the occasion of the celebration. Witnesses said that the man was drinking before he decided to put a firework on top of his head and launch it.

Read more: 4th of July has arrived! Is the holiday weekend dangerous? All about fireworks!

The dead man was Devon Staples from Calais who put a special rechargeable firework tube on top of his head and said that he’s going to launch it. His friends tried to stop him from this act, but didn’t succeed and before they could do something else, he lit the fireworks and died the next moment.

The late Davon Staples

The late Davon Staples

We couldn’t even understand, what happened

– said one of those who were on the party.

Devon’s brother Cody said, his friends didn’t even try and get him to the hospital. He added that he was a few steps from his brother when the accident took place and came the first to the accident scene.

Devon was of those people that make something silly just to make others laugh. He wasn’t a stupid person at all

– said Cody.

This is the first accident, connected with fireworks since they were officially permitted in 2012.

'.__('Tagged with',THEME_DOMAIN).'
  • ','
  • ','
'); ?>

Tags: